REMS Ras St
- Robust quality tools for cutting pipes.
- Meets high demands and long service life.
- Steel pipes 1/8- 4", 10-115 mm
- Solid body in forged steel.
- Robust spindle, long spindle guidance and hardened back pressure rollers provide exact alignment to the pipe and a long service life.
- Ergonomic, wide handle provides a powerful in-feed of spindle.
- Broad, precise cutter wheel bearing on a hardened, non rotating wheel shaft guarantees a right angle cut.
- Specially hardened cutter wheel in approved, tough-hard REMS die-steel quality ensures a long service life.
- Cutter wheel protected against touching the back pressure rollers by in-feed limitation.
- Only 1 cutter wheel for pipes 1/3 4" (10 115 mm), wall thickness 8 mm, suitable for both pipe cutters, Cutter wheel for pipes 1-4" to wall thickness s < 12.5 mm available as accessory.